The Best Way to Decide on a circular saw: professional tipsaya yasser
First of all, It’s necessary to determine which circular saw is Appropriate for a Specific job, depending on the design of the tool there are:
- Stationary – really a machine, which will be a saw mounted on a framework. Requires free space in the workshop, and occasionally a separate room. Made such a round saw for permanent processing of lumber, and in massive volumes.
- Table – the prior version in miniature, installed on another workbench or desk, is also employed for sawing a huge volume of timber, for instance, during the building of the tub.
- Manual – a portable instrument, created for processing workpieces in different planes. This is the most frequent sort of round saw, but the strongest of the described. When functioning, it needs periodic break, and is used for sawing small quantities of material.
Hand-held instrument is more versatile than stationary variants. It costs considerably cheaper, but under certain conditions can cope with the exact actions, though with less efficiency. When choosing it, you should be guided by the criteria below.
According to the type of energy supply, circular electrical saws are divided into 2 classes:
- Networked – that they work out of a national electric network of 220 V. If we discuss professional machines, then they require a line of 380 V. The drawback of the connection option – the necessity to have a power grid in the area of work, in addition to some inconvenience of operation because of the wire.
- Vacuum – work in stand alone mode, additionally need the existence of a socket, but to charge the battery, so their radius of operation isn’t restricted by anything. Based on battery power, they could work on a single charge not more than 50 minutes.
The second option is sensible to buy only if for any reason it’s not possible to use the mains viewed. Type of work
Standard circular saws are designed for sawing wooden workpieces at different angles, however there are also special versions of this tool:
Submersible saws – come in stationary and handheld versions. Their difference lies in the fact that the saw blade at the initial place is within the workpiece, capable to descend to its center. This enables you to start cutting with the border of this substance, cut holes.
Metal circular saws are powerful models that are equipped with stronger or abrasive discs. Capable of cutting sheet metal, plumbing, moyakovka.ru profiles. A number of them handle wood both well.
The width of the disc directly depends upon the ability of the saw’s electric motor. The stronger the instrument, the bigger the disk it is ready to rotate, the more secure the rotation frequency of the latter, the longer the duration of continuous operation, the less probable the wedge. Moreover, strong generators permit you to process more heavy substance, but they also are heavier. Therefore, as an example, models at 2 kW on average weigh 7 kg, while 1.2 kW – approximately 4 kg.
According to the energy saws can be broken up as follows:
- As much as 0.8 kW – low-powered tool for working with small workpieces.
- 0,8-1,2 kW – the instrument of ordinary power, can deal with many household jobs.
- More than 1,2 kW – saws for professional use.
The Way to Pick out a circular saw: professional tips
The larger the diameter of the disk, the stronger the electrical motor needs to function, the heavier the workpieces the saw can use. Seating diameter is another parameter that decides whether a specific disc will fit the chosen saw. The most typical standards here are 20 and 30 mm.
At higher rates, less torque is necessary for sawing, meaning dense substance is a lot easier to manage. Keep in mind that with higher RPM the temperature of this material in the place of contact with the saw gains, the same plastic or laminate requires less RPM. Ideally, it is far better to choose a saw with flexible rate.